Wednesday

Free Audio Book: The Holiness of God by R.C. Sproul

In case you are not aware, Christian Audio offers a free audio book every month as a download from their website.  I want to make it a point to let you know when the monthly download catches my attention -- i.e. actually gets me to download it.  This month, they are featuring a book by R.C. Sproul called The Holiness of God.  I haven't read this one, but I've always enjoyed Sproul's teaching and frequently listen to his podcasts.  Sproul is a reformed theologian and Bible teacher who leads a ministry called Ligonier.  You may be familiar with him from his radio program/podcast "Renewing Your Mind".  Naturally, I have downloaded the free audio book and will endeavor to listen to it while biking or driving.  If you are so inclined, you can click on over to Christian Audio and download your own copy.  It is available both in MP3 and in M4B versions.  If you prefer reading the book, you can purchase a copy from Amazon using the link here: The Holiness of God

No comments:

Post a Comment